Some useful links
- Rokpa Trust. Lothlorien is run by the Rokpa Trust, an international charitable organisation founded by Dr. Akong Tulku Rinpoche of Samye Ling Tibetan Centre in south west Scotland.
- Akong Memorial Foundation aims to preserve the teachings and activities of the 2nd Choje Akong Tulku Rinpoche.
- Tara Rokpa Therapy is an approach to working with the mind which was first introduced by Akong Tulku Rinpoche, Tibetan lama and physician, over 30 years ago.
- The Association of
Therapeutic Communities - the umbrella organisation for
Therapeutic Communities in Britain.
- Trellis - Scottish charity that promotes the use of horticulture to improve health, well-being and life opportunities for all.
- Mindfulness Association - A non-profit organisation which offers trainings in Mindfulness, Compassion and Insight.
- Mindful Self-Compassion - This is run by Dr. Christopher Germer. You will find various downloads that can be used for meditation.
- Self-Compassion This is run by Dr. Kristin Neff, one of the leading researchers into self-compassion.
- Nonviolent Communication website.
- Nonviolent Communication. A UK-based NVC ‘library’ for people who want support in developing Nonviolent Communication (NVC) consciousness.
- Trevor Leat - Willow sculptor who runs the basketry class at Lothlorien.
- INTAR - The International Network Toward Alternatives and Recovery.
- Scottish Recovery Network - Promoting recovery from long-term mental health problems in Scotland.
- ISPS - an international organization promoting psychotherapy and psychological treatments for persons with psychotic conditions.