Some useful links
- Rokpa Trust. Lothlorien is run by the Rokpa Trust, an international charitable organisation founded by Dr. Akong Tulku Rinpoche of Samye Ling Tibetan Centre in south west Scotland.
- The Association of
Therapeutic Communities - the umbrella organisation for
Therapeutic Communities in Britain.
- Trellis - Scottish charity that promotes the use of horticulture to improve health, well-being and life opportunities for all.
- Rufus May - Psychologist who promotes positive approaches to emotional health and recovery.
- Trevor Leat - Willow sculptor who runs the basketry class at Lothlorien.
- INTAR - The International Network Toward Alternatives and Recovery.
- Scottish Recovery Network - Promoting recovery from long-term mental health problems in Scotland.
- ISPS - an international organization promoting psychotherapy and psychological treatments for persons with psychotic conditions.